I haven’t made a post lately because I’ve been buried up to my eyeballs in research and construction of the website. Today’s the day though- I’ve got one last narrative to do and the Bibliography of my sources to complete and my part of the site is done.
I was thinking this morning about the headings on the site. We have several and I don’t want a user to get overwhelmed, so I’m thinking it might be prudent to nest some of the headings under one larger heading. I’ve been playing with the site and attempting to do that in the last few minutes but I’ve not had much success.
No matter. I have an 11 o’clock meeting with the tech guru here at UNCA, Laurie Miles, who helped me a few weeks back getting everything organized, and I’m sure she will be my savior yet again when it comes to all things tech. I used to believe since I was on the end of Gen X/beginning of Gen Y, that I was so wonderful at technology, but this class has proved otherwise!
It’s all turned out well in the end though. I’m really proud of what Ben and I have put together. I really enjoyed finding the historical items I’ve found- it’s been extremely eye-opening- and it’s even making me consider the possibility that I’d like to continue with the site after this semester and keep adding to it. We’ll see. For now, I see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I’m steadily gaining on it.